Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 147 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 6 jours #2360 par Emopunk

pal1000 écrit:

SevenOptimus écrit:

Emopunk écrit:
Thanks for the explanation. I am learning a lot about these drivers from you people. But I wonder I was I supposed to find the instructions to repack the drivers like Erpster did for me. It's quite difficult the way it is without asking for help here on the forum!

It looks like he got the .inf and .sys files for the driver from within the ZIP file, in the folder Realtek\Codec_8810.1, then created a new folder called WIN64 (i.e. Windows 64-bit) in the same folder as Setup.exe, and put the .inf and .sys files into that WIN64 folder. With most Realtek drivers that I've downloaded from the Github page, the WIN64 folder was already present, so I couldn't tell you precisely why the ZIP file for ASUS was differently structured.

There is an utility called Realtek INF Editor that converts the package in the usual form. But manual conversion is very easy. Create a folder named Win64 and move Realtek folder in XSetup\Win64.

Well, if it's like that then it's actually easy (when you know how to do it!).
So if I understood correctly, in the case of my Asus Prime x570-Pro, I should install drivers from this group .
The thing I find weird is that out of all the latest three releases, the only one which would work with Realtek Audio Console is 8702.1. Is there any explanation for this behaviour?

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 4 jours #2361 par pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8816.1
The official installer is included. If you prefer it over my custom made open-source installer, move Win64 folder inside Official-Setup folder and run setup.exe as admin from there.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: akks1981, moszter, DooGie, IntelliMoo, Ataemonus, Vonray1911

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 3 jours #2367 par pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8816.2
The official installer is included. If you prefer it over my custom made open-source installer, move Win64 folder inside Official-Setup folder and run setup.exe as admin from there.
This package is mainly for INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0711 and HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0711 which are not supported by 6.0.8816.1. This package doesn't install any hardware support application so it doesn't support Realtek Audio Console or any other UWP based GUI control panel.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: akks1981, moszter

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 3 jours #2369 par SevenOptimus

Emopunk écrit: The thing I find weird is that out of all the latest three releases, the only one which would work with Realtek Audio Console is 8702.1. Is there any explanation for this behaviour?

In order for Realtek Audio Console to work, you need to install RealtekHSA.inf (Realtek Hardware Support Application), which is not found in all releases.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: Emopunk, WindR

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 2 jours #2370 par pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8817.1
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: akks1981, moszter, DooGie, IntelliMoo, Ataemonus

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 2 jours #2371 par alanfox2000
Realtek HD Audio Driver 6.0.8816.1 WHQL

8816_FF00

Win 7,10 RS3 RS4 RS5 19H1 x32/64
PackageVersion = PG474
DriverVer= 10/15/2019, 6.0.8816.1
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: akks1981, moszter, Geek_NRV, Ataemonus, KENT

Temps de génération de la page : 0.410 secondes