Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 140 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
1 week 3 days ago #2248 by pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8796.1
The official installer is included. If you prefer it over my custom made open-source installer, move Win64 folder inside Official-Setup folder and run setup.exe as admin from there
The following user(s) said Thank You: akks1981, moszter, Ataemonus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #2252 by erpster96

SM-003 wrote: Ok then, thanks for your support, I hope someone can help me in this regard

hardware ID "HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0255&SUBSYS_104311C0" is mentioned in the HDXRT4ICE.INF file (according to the Driverpack solution site ) - that INF file is part of the Realtek HDA [non-UAD] driver pack. so you must use HDA drivers w/ ICEPower audio support [and use the latest ICESound utility from ASUS] cuz that's what ASUS put on there, instead of the normal Realtek environment and EQ options found in the Realtek audio control panel - you'll be controlling audio options with the ICESound tool instead of using the Realtek HD audio manager app. the Drp.su site offers 8781.1 HDA for that HWID but you can use newer HDA versions like 8787.1 FF00 or 8791.1 FF00 from alanfox2000's Realtek HDA driver releases page .

SUBSYS or subsystem IDs beginning with "1043" means that vendor ID is ASUS

blame asus, SM-003 - they told realtek to hide or remove the EQ & environment options and substitute them for something else for certain models.
Last edit: 1 week 2 days ago by erpster96.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moszter

More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #2254 by odikzz2
After the Latest update on win 10 1903 broke my audio when playing games volume is so low even my headset or speaker is crankup to max.

I have Maximus VII hero this issue occured when i installed KB4512941 August 30 update.
Last edit: 1 week 1 day ago by odikzz2.

More
1 week 1 day ago #2255 by SevenOptimus
This is a known issue in the latest Windows update, and Microsoft say they will have a solution later this month.

More
1 week 12 hours ago #2258 by odikzz2
That's good to hear.

More
6 days 8 hours ago #2259 by pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8797.1
The official installer is included. If you prefer it over my custom made open-source installer, move Win64 folder inside Official-Setup folder and run setup.exe as admin from there
The following user(s) said Thank You: akks1981, Ataemonus

Time to create page: 0.453 seconds