Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 2 - STATION-DRIVERS
PLEASE DONATE FOR STATION-DRIVERS 

If you are satisfied with the Station-Drivers website and you want the site to continue, you can thank it by a donation wink

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 mois 1 semaine #74 par erpster96

lightmirrors écrit: I have the ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F and the version of Realtek is stuck at 8382 what can I install to maintain functionality of Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic Radar 3 support. I tried a generic Realtek driver and they refused to operate. So should I use that Nahimic one would that work?

you can use the new one that Dynastar suggested which is 8475 FF03 (do NOT use any other pack besides "FF03").
you must first uninstall 8382, reboot and then install 8475 FF03. never try to install new driver version on top of old version because that takes up some valuable disk space.

unrelated note: MSI (Microstar International) has posted 8480 UAD drivers for recent MSI boards & laptops [UAD driver] [UAD driver w/ Nahimic 3]
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: lightmirrors

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 mois 1 semaine #75 par lightmirrors
Thank you guys, I installed the one Dynastar suggested which is 8475 FF03 and it works with Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar 3. Very cool!

Would that one by MSI 8480 work or should I not attempt it? Can you explain what the heck Nahimic 3 actually is?

"One man in the right place at the right time can change the course of history." Sun Tzu

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 mois 1 semaine - il y a 4 mois 1 semaine #76 par alanfox2000

lightmirrors écrit: Thank you guys, I installed the one Dynastar suggested which is 8475 FF03 and it works with Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar 3. Very cool!

Would that one by MSI 8480 work or should I not attempt it? Can you explain what the heck Nahimic 3 actually is?

Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic Radar 3 desktop/UWP app is ASUS GUI of Nahimic 3 by A-Volute
While A-Volute provide is own GUI of Nahimic 3, which called "Nahimic", a UWP app on Microsoft Store
More info: http://puresoftapps.blogspot.com/2018/05/sound-enhancer.html
Dernière édition: il y a 4 mois 1 semaine par alanfox2000.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: lightmirrors

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 mois 1 semaine #77 par ektorasdj
Hello guys i have the msi Z77AG45 with the alc 892. Should i install the drivers with the creative integration or something else? Thanks

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 mois 1 semaine - il y a 4 mois 1 semaine #81 par erpster96

ektorasdj écrit: Hello guys i have the msi Z77AG45 with the alc 892. Should i install the drivers with the creative integration or something else? Thanks

hi ektorasdj.

you will need to download & use any FF10 driver pack, which has Creative integration.

checking the specs of the MSI Z77A-G45 board (an Ivy Bridge board), it uses the Creative THX Trustudio Pro app, which only works under Win7/Win8 and may not work under Win8.1 & Win10. any Realtek FF10 driver will work under Win7/Win8.x/Win10 but the THX Trustudio Pro app is only guaranteed to work under Win7 & Win8 as that one was not updated for Win10 compatibility.
Dernière édition: il y a 4 mois 1 semaine par erpster96.

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 mois 1 semaine #83 par ektorasdj
I have tried the driver + thx studio pro app but it doesnt make any difference.Probably because of the compability with windows 10(as you said).I have read somewhere that with old drivers it might work but i am too bored to try that.
Thank you so much for your time and the information you provided !!

Temps de génération de la page : 0.308 secondes