Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 215 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 2 semaines - il y a 3 mois 2 semaines #3401 par boboman

erpster96 écrit: note to boboman - Dell had released a v6.0.8934.1 Realtek HDA + Maxxaudio driver from here in early May 2020 (supersedes one of the 8895 HDA driver packs). Dell plans to release another 8934 HDA + Maxxaudio driver either this June or July.

Hello Erpster and thanks again for the informations you are delivering.

Have a nice WE.
Dernière édition: il y a 3 mois 2 semaines par boboman.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 2 semaines #3402 par voron00

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 2 semaines - il y a 3 mois 2 semaines #3404 par DirtyShady
I have a question, I will have this motherboard very soon (link).

fr.msi.com/Motherboard/support/MPG-Z490-...wn-driver&Win10%2064

The audio driver seems to be more recent (6.0.8945.1) on MSI ? Isn't it ? Or I must install 6.0.8940.1 (previous post) ?
Dernière édition: il y a 3 mois 2 semaines par DirtyShady.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 1 semaine #3408 par vickbanana
While Nahimic 3 no longer works on MSI's old machine since Win10 2004 update, I'm now rolling back from UAD to HDA driver.
The latest HDA FF03 driver integrated with Nahimic APO I found is 8816 provided by Nahimic official, but it seems to outdated and vulnerable.
Is there any later version of HDA FF03?

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 1 semaine - il y a 3 mois 1 semaine #3410 par erpster96

vickbanana écrit: While Nahimic 3 no longer works on MSI's old machine since Win10 2004 update, I'm now rolling back from UAD to HDA driver.
The latest HDA FF03 driver integrated with Nahimic APO I found is 8816 provided by Nahimic official, but it seems to outdated and vulnerable.
Is there any later version of HDA FF03?

no vickbanana there is no newer FF03 driver higher than 8816 at this time.

if you own an MSI motherboard or laptop (and it is registered with the MSI web site ), contact MSI , make them aware of the Realtek HDA driver vulnerability by letting them read this SafeBreach article regarding the Realtek audio driver vulnerability and let MSI ask Realtek for newer FF03 HDA drivers to patch the security flaw.

note - MSI still has v6.0.1.8619 FF03 HDA driver from early 2019 while ASUS has v6.0.8746.1 FF03 driver from mid-2019.
Dernière édition: il y a 3 mois 1 semaine par erpster96.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 1 semaine #3415 par pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8960.1
Due to Realtek dropping HDXRT.inf and HDXRTSST.inf in 6.0.8905.1 and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf in 6.0.8825.1 respectively, it wasn't possible to make a Realtek UAD Generic package for old systems that is 100% WHQL compliant. To workaround this setup installs latest generic WHQL compliant codec component (version 6.0.8904.1) with hardware support application, audio effects and service components taken from latest version and then a force updater is used to replace the old codec component (RTKVHD64.sys and RTAIODAT.DAT) with its latest version and perform appropriate patching.

Due to absence of valid and updated copies of HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf (or equivalents), new hardware IDs introduced since 6.0.8825.1 are at most partially supported and those introduced since 6.0.8905.1 are completely unsupported.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: akks1981, DooGie, IntelliMoo, Ataemonus

Temps de génération de la page : 0.603 secondes