Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 197 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #3050 by erpster96

Eirsah wrote: My only issue with the installation lately is that Realtek console is not working anymore... Driver installs just fine. (Cleaned old driver with DDU, blocked installation from Microsoft and all that, install pal1000 driver and yet the console is not working). Windows 10 Pro licensed ver, 2004.

what version of the Realtek Audio Console uwp app do you have installed?

uninstall it - then download the Realtek Audio Console v1.9.215.0 app from here , open the zip package in 7zip, extract the AppxBundle file and double-click on it to manually install it (but don't launch the app right away). establish an internet connection first and then try to run the Realtek Audio Console v1.9.215.0 app.

I have Realtek Audio Console 1.9.215.0 app working on my end on a few of my PCs that have Realtek UAD drivers installed (not the pal1000 generic uad versions though)

---

unrelated note - Realtek HD Audio Driver (UAD) MSI Nahimic v6.0.8907.1 from Microstar International
(for most modern MSI boards & laptops with Nahimic 3)
Last edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by erpster96.
The following user(s) said Thank You: audiofeel, duttyend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #3057 by Eirsah

erpster96 wrote:

Eirsah wrote: My only issue with the installation lately is that Realtek console is not working anymore... Driver installs just fine. (Cleaned old driver with DDU, blocked installation from Microsoft and all that, install pal1000 driver and yet the console is not working). Windows 10 Pro licensed ver, 2004.

what version of the Realtek Audio Console uwp app do you have installed?

uninstall it - then download the Realtek Audio Console v1.9.215.0 app from here , open the zip package in 7zip, extract the AppxBundle file and double-click on it to manually install it (but don't launch the app right away). establish an internet connection first and then try to run the Realtek Audio Console v1.9.215.0 app.

I have Realtek Audio Console 1.9.215.0 app working on my end on a few of my PCs that have Realtek UAD drivers installed (not the pal1000 generic uad versions though)

---

unrelated note - Realtek HD Audio Driver (UAD) MSI Nahimic v6.0.8907.1 from Microstar International
(for most modern MSI boards & laptops with Nahimic 3)

I have the version you mentioned installed but i will try the method you suggested and see if it will make any difference.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #3058 by audiofeel
erpster96
do you have a link to the msi driver without nachimic ?
Last edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by audiofeel.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #3059 by viperz
I found that no major update of realtek hda driver recently, maybe people are busy with the sudden outbreak of pendemic COVID19 viruses ??

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #3060 by erpster96

audiofeel wrote: erpster96

you mean UAD MSI RTK version? (that's the one w/out Nahimic) - I have the 8899 UAD MSI RTK version
I'll post it up after Easter - maybe Mon April 13 (unless MSI themselves release a newer UAD MSI RTK driver version on their web site - MSI claims to have 8911 uad rtk posted April 10 but it's still 8858)

meanwhile, UAD MSI Nahimic 6.0.8918.0 from Nahimic support (includes Nahimic 3 SWC APO 1.7.2 component driver)

viperz wrote: I found that no major update of realtek hda driver recently, maybe people are busy with the sudden outbreak of pendemic COVID19 viruses ??

that's not the only reason why no more new HDA drivers are available, viperz
ex58 & a few others can not access the Realtek ftp server anymore because Realtek changed all the passwords early last month in March 2020. heck ALL the user logins & passwords listed here no longer work and fail with 503 authentication failed error.
Last edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by erpster96.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #3061 by audiofeel

erpster96 wrote:

audiofeel wrote: erpster96

you mean UAD MSI RTK version? (that's the one w/out Nahimic) - I have the 8899 UAD MSI RTK version
I'll post it up after Easter - maybe Mon April 13 (unless MSI themselves release a newer UAD MSI RTK driver version on their web site)

meanwhile, UAD MSI Nahimic 6.0.8918.0 from Nahimic support (includes Nahimic 3 SWC APO 1.7.2 component driver)

I managed to download from github 6.0.8895.1 for the MSI without Nahimic.
with Nacimic, the driver does not get up as needed, the control panel from the store is silent.
OK we'll wait

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds