Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 196 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #3027 by winPro
I can't install the driver

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #3028 by winPro

Ataemonus wrote: Everybody else here, BUT YOU, managed to install these drivers just fine.
I hope you realize the problem with you not being able to install said drivers is NOT with the drivers, but with the person failing to install them.
As a matter of fact, I have not seen any easier way to install a driver, pal1000 has made the installation procedure VERY EASY.

can you tell me how to install it?can you help me install it?

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #3029 by erpster96

winPro wrote:

Ataemonus wrote: Everybody else here, BUT YOU, managed to install these drivers just fine.
I hope you realize the problem with you not being able to install said drivers is NOT with the drivers, but with the person failing to install them.
As a matter of fact, I have not seen any easier way to install a driver, pal1000 has made the installation procedure VERY EASY.

can you tell me how to install it?can you help me install it?

ask pal1000 on how to install his uad driver. send him a PM

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #3030 by Ataemonus
It's freaking straight forward, it has a setup.cmd file, ffs.
If one cannot figure out how to install that, one should stick to whatever driver Windows Update installs.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #3040 by Le Grec
I have to say, this package is working perfectly:

6.0.8911.1-5 is a re-release of 6.0.8911.1 with WHQL base codec component 6.0.8899.1

I don't exactly remember which one, the 1-3 or 1-4 was giving me problems. Sound Enchantments disapearing etc.
Last edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Le Grec.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #3041 by Eirsah
My only issue with the installation lately is that Realtek console is not working anymore... Driver installs just fine. (Cleaned old driver with DDU, blocked installation from Microsoft and all that, install pal1000 driver and yet the console is not working). Windows 10 Pro licensed ver, 2004.
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Eirsah.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds