Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 184 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 3 semaines - il y a 6 mois 3 semaines #2856 par no
Hey guys.

was reading alot, did try some drivers but still cant get this to work..was able to read till 24..tired)

Motherboard - Rog Maximus XI Hero
Audio - SupremeFX, ALC S1220 not sure about S1220A

I would be glad if you help me to find latest drivers , to let them work with Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic radar3..at the moment strugling badly to find any.
Dernière édition: il y a 6 mois 3 semaines par no.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 3 semaines - il y a 6 mois 3 semaines #2865 par erpster96

no écrit: Hey guys.

was reading alot, did try some drivers but still cant get this to work..was able to read till 24..tired)

Motherboard - Rog Maximus XI Hero
Audio - SupremeFX, ALC S1220 not sure about S1220A

I would be glad if you help me to find latest drivers , to let them work with Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic radar3..at the moment strugling badly to find any.

you might be better off using the "original" Realtek audio drivers (which by the way are in UAD format) from the ASUS download site rather than trying to hunt down the "latest" drivers for that board - Asus has v6.0.8666.1 listed for ROG Maximus XI HERO.

OR you could try this v6.0.8781.1 UAD driver from ASUS that does support Sonic Studio 3.
Dernière édition: il y a 6 mois 3 semaines par erpster96.

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 3 semaines #2869 par Melchior

ex58 écrit:

akks1981 écrit: The password for spcust@ftp3.realtek.com/Realtek/ has been changed. Maybe someone has the new password?

Reason:
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/ftp3-re....72385/#post-1581267

well doesn't THIS just suck..
Realtek give us a break... you have NOT updated your HD Audio driver packs on your official download site since 2017!!
what are we to do now....?? :(

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 2 semaines #2873 par akks1981
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: winPro

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 2 semaines - il y a 6 mois 2 semaines #2876 par MichiM
Hello

I have an asrock p67 extreme 6 (ALC892) and searching for an UAD generic driver. Can anybody say where i can find it?
The Asrock or MSI UAD driver here does not work out of the box. :(

I wanted to update because of the security vulnerabilities in the driver. The old realtek FTP login are also banned. :-|

Thanks

EDIT:
Fix it by myself. Simply mod the driver, enabled driver installation without the signatur and all working.
Dernière édition: il y a 6 mois 2 semaines par MichiM.

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 2 semaines #2887 par boykale
Hey all. Which is the best driver for MSI Z390 Gaming Plus. I just installed a driver located in MSI Web Page (Realtek HD Universal Driver 6.0.8858.1) but something feels off. Should I install or update anything else that I don't know?

Temps de génération de la page : 0.224 secondes