Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 181 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #2829 by erpster96

pal1000 wrote: Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8900.1-2
Due to Realtek moving HDXRT.inf and HDXRTSST.inf hashes from hdxrt.cat to hdxrtu.cat in 6.0.8825.1 and the absence of a hdxrtu.cat copy for current version, it wasn't possible to make a Realtek UAD Generic package for old systems that is 100% WHQL compliant. To workaround this setup installs latest WHQL compliant codec component (version 6.0.8879.1) with hardware support application, audio effects and service components taken from latest version and then a force updater is used to replace the old codec component (RTKVHD64.sys and RTAIODAT.DAT) with its latest version and perform appropriate patching.

Due to absence of valid and updated copies of HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf (or a renamed copy it), new hardware IDs introduced since 6.0.8825.1 are at most partially supported .

This release comes with an update for Realtek Audio UWP app. Open Windows Store and do a check for updates to get Realtek Audio Control 1.9.214.0 right away or wait for Windows store to pull it.

use either Realtek Audio Console v1.9.212.0 or the newly released v1.9.214.0 as those versions are available from the MS store
you should remove the 1.9.213.0 version from your web site as that one never got published to the store

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #2831 by wkonowrocki
Hello. I have a problem with Realtek UAD drivers on my Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKB laptop. The problem is that in Realtek Audio Console under Speaker, I don't have an equalizer as I do on my custom build Asrock PC. The laptop came with HDA drivers preinstalled, but since I got so used to UAD and Realtek Audio Console on my PC I wanted to install it on my laptop. I installed it using pal1000's utility. Everything went smoothly, of course except the equalizer. I reported an issue on pal1000's GitHub [link to the issue] . And it turns out my laptop used Dolby (it's on the case) and some Fortemedia extensions. He asked me to write here and ask If you could maybe help me with crafting OEM specific UAD package. My sound card hardware ID is
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0230&SUBSYS_17AA3820

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #2834 by OgUrecheK89
Hello everyone!
Please tell me the new password for ftp://spcust@ftp3.realtek.com/Realtek/ .

More
6 months 3 weeks ago - 6 months 3 weeks ago #2835 by akks1981

OgUrecheK89 wrote: Hello everyone!
Please tell me the new password for ftp://spcust@ftp3.realtek.com/Realtek/ .

NAME: spcust
Last edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by akks1981.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #2836 by OgUrecheK89
@akks1981
This password does not work.
A couple of days ago, this password was working.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #2837 by akks1981

OgUrecheK89 wrote: @akks1981
This password does not work.
A couple of days ago, this password was working.

i use it every day!

today the realtek FTP is buggy try later!

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds