Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 179 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #2814 by pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8898.1
Due to Realtek moving HDXRT.inf and HDXRTSST.inf hashes from hdxrt.cat to hdxrtu.cat in 6.0.8825.1 and the absence of a hdxrtu.cat copy for current version, it wasn't possible to make a Realtek UAD Generic package for old systems that is 100% WHQL compliant. To workaround this setup installs latest WHQL compliant codec component (version 6.0.8874.1) with hardware support application, audio effects and service components taken from latest version and then a force updater is used to replace the old codec component (RTKVHD64.sys and RTAIODAT.DAT) with its latest version and perform appropriate patching.

Due to absence of valid and updated copies of HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf (or a renamed copy it), new hardware IDs introduced since 6.0.8825.1 are at most partially supported .

Realtek Audio Control v1.9.213.0 is only available as an offline update for now. Download it from here . Extract preinstall kit and then run dc205353dbe2451982fee7ea543663dc.appxbundle to update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: akks1981, DooGie, IntelliMoo, Ataemonus, Vonray1911

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #2816 by d3m0n-

Read the information the guy posting the drivers and you'll understand what is going on. Even for your Chip you should be able to install the latest driver and UI. Actually it is recommended since your Chip is newer that anyone else's. When I had ASUS390 M/B I could easily install all the drivers, ASUS did the appropriate adjustments but most other did not. Now that I use ASRock 390 extremely few drivers drivers I could easily install but when I read what happened now I use the latest.

File Attachment:

photo sharing [/quote]

Thx for the reply....

Sry but i dont understand what information was posted... and so on.....
like i said i tried to install the latest driver linked in the page of my MoBo on this site and the laters one.. with no audio and the SBCinema 3 not working...

now i fixed using the 6.0.8703.1... and no problem so far....

can u pls link me the info or explain the right steps for install the new version of realtek.

Thx
Thx

More
9 months 2 weeks ago - 9 months 2 weeks ago #2817 by Vonray1911
Are you on Windows 10? If so or not, i suggest you reinstall/install it with the latest version and then install the Realtek high definition audio UAD driver from the manufacturer website.
Last edit: 9 months 2 weeks ago by Vonray1911.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago - 9 months 2 weeks ago #2818 by KennyMcC
Hello, I just got the HP EliteBook 850 G6 and I need to use Windows 10 1607 but the audio doesn't work. since the drivers only work with newer versions of windows 10 (at least 1709). Is there any way to fix this with other or modified drivers?

Thank you!
Last edit: 9 months 2 weeks ago by KennyMcC.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #2819 by pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8899.1
Due to Realtek moving HDXRT.inf and HDXRTSST.inf hashes from hdxrt.cat to hdxrtu.cat in 6.0.8825.1 and the absence of a hdxrtu.cat copy for current version, it wasn't possible to make a Realtek UAD Generic package for old systems that is 100% WHQL compliant. To workaround this setup installs latest WHQL compliant codec component (version 6.0.8874.1) with hardware support application, audio effects and service components taken from latest version and then a force updater is used to replace the old codec component (RTKVHD64.sys and RTAIODAT.DAT) with its latest version and perform appropriate patching.

Due to absence of valid and updated copies of HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf (or a renamed copy it), new hardware IDs introduced since 6.0.8825.1 are at most partially supported .

Realtek Audio Control v1.9.213.0 is only available as an offline update for now. Download it from here . Extract preinstall kit and then run dc205353dbe2451982fee7ea543663dc.appxbundle to update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DooGie, IntelliMoo, Ataemonus

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #2821 by SevenOptimus

KennyMcC wrote: Hello, I just got the HP EliteBook 850 G6 and I need to use Windows 10 1607 but the audio doesn't work. since the drivers only work with newer versions of windows 10 (at least 1709). Is there any way to fix this with other or modified drivers?

Thank you!

You could try an older driver, such as 6.0.1.8642: www.station-drivers.com/index.php?option...info&id=3975&lang=en

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds