Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 178 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
4 days 3 hours ago - 4 days 3 hours ago #2808 by erpster96

Vonray1911 wrote: Yeah, i know about Loudness Equalization effect. I don't use it for surround sound movies, sound mixing would be useless.
I didn't have the chance to try another codec but the ALC892

The "Loudness Equalization effect" was always on by default after driver installation on any Hewlett-Packard computer, like my old HP pavilion m8417c media center desktop PC using ALC888S (like dang it's loud; needed to turn loudness EQ off everytime I install a new HDA driver version on the HP machine - and I already have good quality stereo speakers connected to the analog port).

fortunately it doesn't do that on my other machines like my custom built PC with the Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 board that has Realtek ALC892 - the other 2 machines I have are laptops (Sony vaio & Toshiba) that use ALC269 which have nearly crappy speaker quality
Last edit: 4 days 3 hours ago by erpster96.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 days 21 hours ago - 3 days 21 hours ago #2809 by Vonray1911
I didn't know Loudness Equalization is on by default in some systems. I only have custom PCs and none of them has Loudness Equalization on by default.
Last edit: 3 days 21 hours ago by Vonray1911.

More
3 days 15 hours ago - 3 days 15 hours ago #2810 by d3m0n-
hello everyone!

First of all
thank you all for the help!

now let's go to the business...
I have a Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6 - ASRock.
- ALC 1220 Supports Creative Sound Blaster™ Cinema 3

I try to install the latest driver listed in my MoBo page and the ones linked in the site too

" www.station-drivers.com/index.php?option...7&Itemid=169&lang=en "

but i have no audio and SB Cinema 3 doesn't work.

I rollback to the one in Mobo case.. but the Realtek panel doesn't work anymore.

I Know that i have to install the Creative Realtek driver but i suppose the ones listed was ok and compatible with SBCinema3.

Can u pls help me? Link me the right driver and help me with SBCinema3 too.

Thx
Last edit: 3 days 15 hours ago by d3m0n-.

More
3 days 5 hours ago #2811 by rakantoh
Hi everyone.

I need an explanation, i suppose that someone here can explain me: ¿what is the UAD drivers?, ¿and what is the difference with the "normal" or HDA drivers? (this is the i have been using since ever).

Thanks.

More
3 days 3 hours ago #2812 by viperz

ex58 wrote: Realtek HD Audio Driver 6.0.8895.1 WHQL

8895_FF00

Win 10 RS5 19H1 x64
PackageVersion = PG475
DriverVer=02/11/2020, 6.0.8895.1

Thank you, i found for as for PG475, this version is better than 8881, and the crappy 8882 driver. Recommended realtek HDA that working with Windows 10 64 bits version 19564.1

More
1 day 20 hours ago - 1 day 20 hours ago #2813 by Le Grec

d3m0n- wrote: hello everyone!

First of all
thank you all for the help!

now let's go to the business...
I have a Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6 - ASRock.
- ALC 1220 Supports Creative Sound Blaster™ Cinema 3

I try to install the latest driver listed in my MoBo page and the ones linked in the site too

" www.station-drivers.com/index.php?option...7&Itemid=169&lang=en "

but i have no audio and SB Cinema 3 doesn't work.

I rollback to the one in Mobo case.. but the Realtek panel doesn't work anymore.

I Know that i have to install the Creative Realtek driver but i suppose the ones listed was ok and compatible with SBCinema3.

Can u pls help me? Link me the right driver and help me with SBCinema3 too.

Thx

Read the information the guy posting the drivers and you'll understand what is going on. Even for your Chip you should be able to install the latest driver and UI. Actually it is recommended since your Chip is newer that anyone else's. When I had ASUS390 M/B I could easily install all the drivers, ASUS did the appropriate adjustments but most other did not. Now that I use ASRock 390 extremely few drivers drivers I could easily install but when I read what happened now I use the latest.

File Attachment:

photo sharing
Last edit: 1 day 20 hours ago by Le Grec.

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds