DONATE FOR STATION-DRIVERS

If you are satisfied with the Station-Drivers website and you want the site to continue, you can thank it by a donation wink

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #58 by lightmirrors
I've got Sonic Studio on this ASUS, any clue why it's a pain and won't let me install a new Realtek without complaining

"One man in the right place at the right time can change the course of history." Sun Tzu
Last edit: 1 month 1 week ago by admin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #59 by Dynastar

lightmirrors wrote: I've got Sonic Studio on this ASUS, any clue why it's a pain and won't let me install a new Realtek without complaining

Are you on notebook ROG or non ROG with nVidia GTX 950/960/965/970/980 Graphics product ?

If ya, you need to use traditional FF03 Generic HDA full driver with Nahimic.

FF03 - Complete driver with Nahimic integration :
download1358.mediafire.com/kz3fqoj853lg/...S3_RS4_Win7_WHQL.zip

I have already tested it on several ASUS ROG and non ROG notebooks and got successful match...

Otherwise, could you please let us know your exact model and it's exact reference ?

What is the version of your ASUS Sonic studio ?

Asus has released an update for most ASUS ROG notebooks GVY/GLVY and others based on nVidia GTX 900 series in the end of last year...

I will give you a link in case you could have an interest to update your actual one.

Regards

Certified IT / Donator / Staff member / Global moderator / Advisor
Last edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Dynastar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lightmirrors, moszter

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #62 by ex58
Last edit: 1 month 1 week ago by ex58.

More
1 month 1 week ago #68 by ex58
The following user(s) said Thank You: lightmirrors, akks1981, marin

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #72 by erpster96
this 6.0.1.8382 driver pack from ASUS contains the Sonic Suites like Sonic Studio 3. may need to remove/uninstall Sonic Studio 2 or earlier version before installing the Sonic Studio 3 app.

btw, the Sonic Studio & Sonic Radar apps are made by A-Volute who also make the Nahimic audio enhancer software.

also MS recently has at least two 8475 driver updates > 8475 UAD X64 for All OEMs (but does not include the codec "extension" INF files) and 8475 SST X64 (for HP OEM only)
Last edit: 1 month 1 week ago by erpster96.

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #73 by lightmirrors
I have the ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F and the version of Realtek is stuck at 8382 what can I install to maintain functionality of Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic Radar 3 support. I tried a generic Realtek driver and they refused to operate. So should I use that Nahimic one would that work?

"One man in the right place at the right time can change the course of history." Sun Tzu
Last edit: 1 month 1 week ago by lightmirrors.

Time to create page: 0.455 seconds