Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - STATION-DRIVERS
ADBLOCK 

Station-Drivers Life exclusively advertising followed by Paypal, So if you have ADBLOCK, Please disable it to participate in the financing of the infrastructure and the durability of the site, thank you wink

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #58 by lightmirrors
I've got Sonic Studio on this ASUS, any clue why it's a pain and won't let me install a new Realtek without complaining

"One man in the right place at the right time can change the course of history." Sun Tzu
Last edit: 3 months 1 week ago by admin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #59 by Dynastar

lightmirrors wrote: I've got Sonic Studio on this ASUS, any clue why it's a pain and won't let me install a new Realtek without complaining

Are you on notebook ROG or non ROG with nVidia GTX 950/960/965/970/980 Graphics product ?

If ya, you need to use traditional FF03 Generic HDA full driver with Nahimic.

FF03 - Complete driver with Nahimic integration :
download1358.mediafire.com/kz3fqoj853lg/...S3_RS4_Win7_WHQL.zip

I have already tested it on several ASUS ROG and non ROG notebooks and got successful match...

Otherwise, could you please let us know your exact model and it's exact reference ?

What is the version of your ASUS Sonic studio ?

Asus has released an update for most ASUS ROG notebooks GVY/GLVY and others based on nVidia GTX 900 series in the end of last year...

I will give you a link in case you could have an interest to update your actual one.

Regards

Certified IT / Donator / Staff member / Global moderator / Advisor
Last edit: 3 months 1 week ago by Dynastar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lightmirrors, moszter, riztensai

More
3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #62 by ex58
Last edit: 3 months 1 week ago by ex58.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sando

More
3 months 1 week ago #68 by ex58
The following user(s) said Thank You: lightmirrors, akks1981, marin

More
3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #72 by erpster96
this 6.0.1.8382 driver pack from ASUS contains the Sonic Suites like Sonic Studio 3. may need to remove/uninstall Sonic Studio 2 or earlier version before installing the Sonic Studio 3 app.

btw, the Sonic Studio & Sonic Radar apps are made by A-Volute who also make the Nahimic audio enhancer software.

also MS recently has at least two 8475 driver updates > 8475 UAD X64 for All OEMs (but does not include the codec "extension" INF files) and 8475 SST X64 (for HP OEM only)
Last edit: 3 months 1 week ago by erpster96.

More
3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #73 by lightmirrors
I have the ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F and the version of Realtek is stuck at 8382 what can I install to maintain functionality of Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic Radar 3 support. I tried a generic Realtek driver and they refused to operate. So should I use that Nahimic one would that work?

"One man in the right place at the right time can change the course of history." Sun Tzu
Last edit: 3 months 1 week ago by lightmirrors.

Time to create page: 0.598 seconds