Station-Drivers - NVidia Geforce iCafe (Espresso) graphics driver 416.39 WHQL for Win 7 x64 - STATION-DRIVERS

NVidia Geforce iCafe (Espresso) graphics driver 416.39 WHQL for Win 7 x64

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 3 semaines - il y a 1 mois 2 semaines #680 par Dynastar
DriverVer = 10/11/2018, 25.21.14.1639
WHQL Cert. by MS and signed from October 17, 2018
Driver branch : [r416_27-4]

Supported products :
Attention : Spoiler ! [ Cliquer pour agrandir ]

These drivers can reduce the power consumption of the graphics card by limiting performance in video games which can be useful for cybercafés who have many computers in their park as in the case in Southeast Asia.

NVIDIA Game Ready's proprietary driver is based on Game Ready's native driver's superior game optimization capabilities, and provides a more stable and reliable commercial-grade service for the Internet cafe industry.

By combining the unique Espresso self-power saving technology with NVIDIA GPUs, the system achieves a dynamic balance between ultra-high game performance and GPU power savings, providing higher operating margins for Internet cafe owners.

NVIDIA Internet Café's proprietary drivers are rigorously tested and tuned for the real-life environment of Internet cafes to achieve higher compatibility and stability, ensuring a durable and reliable high-quality experience for Internet cafe owners.

Game Ready :

- Adds performance optimizations for games such as Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Soul Hunters 6, and GRIP: Combat Racing.
- Adds support for RTX 2xxx series products.

Win 7 x64 :
cn.download.nvidia.com/Windows/iCafe/416...onal-whql-driver.exe

Certified IT / Donator / Staff member / Global moderator / Advisor
Dernière édition: il y a 1 mois 2 semaines par Dynastar.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 3 semaines - il y a 1 mois 3 semaines #686 par SM-003
630 driver support discontinued since v391.35 [23.21.13.9135] (23rd March 2018), so is this a hotfix driver that support the old 630 series too and is this driver only for win7 or win10 supported as well.

Moreover, I searched official Nvidia driver for this latest driver but didn't found this, the 416.34 is showing over there as the latest driver. Someone, please clarify this.
Dernière édition: il y a 1 mois 3 semaines par SM-003.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 2 semaines - il y a 1 mois 2 semaines #688 par Dynastar

SM-003 écrit: 630 driver support discontinued since v391.35 [23.21.13.9135] (23rd March 2018), so is this a hotfix driver that support the old 630 series too and is this driver only for win7 or win10 supported as well.

Moreover, I searched official Nvidia driver for this latest driver but didn't found this, the 416.34 is showing over there as the latest driver. Someone, please clarify this.

Hi
unfortunately not.
Your device is no longer more supported with this driver on Win 10 and Win 7 is only supported as well.
Win 10 is still not supported yet.
regards

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 2 semaines - il y a 1 mois 2 semaines #690 par SM-003

Dynastar écrit:

SM-003 écrit: 630 driver support discontinued since v391.35 [23.21.13.9135] (23rd March 2018), so is this a hotfix driver that support the old 630 series too and is this driver only for win7 or win10 supported as well.

Hi
unfortunately not.
Your device is no longer more supported with this driver and Win 7 is only supported as well.
regards

Yes, I tried to install this driver on two of my system, one is having the old GT630, another is having a 950GTX, both running on Windows 10 x64 & in both cases, the driver refused to install due to the system incompatibility issue.

However, I can see that this is probably the 'only windows 7 driver' thus refused, that's not the point here, I download this driver just to check whether it install on my old GT630 or not as you can see in into the description, the 630 is listed there, can you shade some light in this confusion.

One more thing, the latest Geforce driver version is 416.34 as far as official Nvidia website release concerned, but this driver version is 416.39 so by the version number, it is newer, but only released for Windows 7 at this time & will release for other OS later on or what? Never seen this kind of rollout from Nvidia for an older OS first, also, what is the iCafe (Espresso) graphics driver?
Dernière édition: il y a 1 mois 2 semaines par SM-003.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 2 semaines - il y a 1 mois 2 semaines #692 par Dynastar

SM-003 écrit:

Dynastar écrit:

Hi
unfortunately not.
Your device is no longer more supported with this driver and Win 7 is only supported as well.
regards

Yes, I tried to install this driver on two of my system, one is having the old GT630, another is having a 950GTX, both running on Windows 10 x64 & in both cases, the driver refused to install due to the system incompatibility issue.

However, I can see that this is probably the 'only windows 7 driver' thus refused, that's not the point here, I download this driver just to check whether it install on my old GT630 or not as you can see in into the description, the 630 is listed there, can you shade some light in this confusion.

One more thing, the latest Geforce driver version is 416.34 as far as official Nvidia website release concerned, but this driver version is 416.39 so by the version number, it is newer, but only released for Windows 7 at this time & will release for other OS later on or what? Never seen this kind of rollout from Nvidia for an older OS first, also, what is the iCafe (Espresso) graphics driver?

These drivers can reduce the power consumption of the graphics card by limiting performance in video games which can be useful for cybercafés who have many computers in their park as in the case in Southeast Asia.

NVIDIA Game Ready's proprietary driver is based on Game Ready's native driver's superior game optimization capabilities, and provides a more stable and reliable commercial-grade service for the Internet cafe industry.

By combining the unique Espresso self-power saving technology with NVIDIA GPUs, the system achieves a dynamic balance between ultra-high game performance and GPU power savings, providing higher operating margins for Internet cafe owners.

NVIDIA Internet Café's proprietary drivers are rigorously tested and tuned for the real-life environment of Internet cafes to achieve higher compatibility and stability, ensuring a durable and reliable high-quality experience for Internet cafe owners.

Your device should be ok with this driver on Win 7 as listed on the supported devices list anyway.

iCafe driver comes without Geforce Experience and usb 3d driver and even more.

It is a lighter driver but often a little more efficient than most official & original drivers and other stuff. (often, not every time so)

As particular drivers, they are very well optimized and all especially for gaming experience 'cause they are completely designed for.
Internet Cafés are huge in China and numerous as well. A place of choice to play a lot of battles of game with your friends for fun on Lan or Internet/Online. It's a well known fun trip in this country. Asian people loves it.

Games get and take an important place in their life and permit several numerous possibilities of distraction. That's it.

The goal with this driver is to try to give the best performance in game with the lower electric consumption by the best balanced choice in any game by limiting FPS as just playable enough without useless additional marge of performance and more higher FPS in game play.

Of course...All that will depend of your specific device with its own specs and more.

You can try to compare this one with the last official driver on Win 7 on several benchs and see what's going on.

It's up to you.

iCafe driver 340.72 was fabulous and awesome on Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 in the past.
x64 driver if you could be interested as still downloadable right here :
cn.download.nvidia.com/Windows/iCafe/340...ternational-whql.exe

But too old driver for recent products...However working on legacy products in its time.

Well...
We are a lot to hope this kind and specific driver will be supported one day on Win 10 asap now.

Unfortunately China government doesn't like very much Win 10 for certain strange and curious personal reasons.

A last thing :
this driver may working on Win 8,8.1 too...Not sure...

regards

Temps de génération de la page : 0.453 secondes