Station-Drivers - Intel HD & Iris Graphics Drivers Version 25.20.100.6319 WHQL - Page 2 - STATION-DRIVERS

Intel HD & Iris Graphics Drivers Version 25.20.100.6319 WHQL

More
1 year 7 months ago #467 by docholliday

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #468 by SM-003
I tried to install this on my ASUS R558UR DM069D notebook that equipped with i5 6200U CPU which is having Intel HD Graphics 520, I tried to install it via device manager driver update method but every time I am getting the following error, can anyone help me in this regard or facing this same issue for 520 or any other models?
Attachments:

More
1 year 7 months ago #469 by docholliday
If you want to install the driver, you'll need to open the .cat file and import any certificates that show "untrusted" into the Local Machine / Trusted Publishers cert store. You may also need to disable driver verification and/or disable secure boot in the BIOS in order for it to accept the cert and allow the driver to load.

More
1 year 7 months ago #470 by SM-003

docholliday wrote: If you want to install the driver, you'll need to open the .cat file and import any certificates that show "untrusted" into the Local Machine / Trusted Publishers cert store. You may also need to disable driver verification and/or disable secure boot in the BIOS in order for it to accept the cert and allow the driver to load.

How to extract the certificates from the CAT file? I searched the directory & found only one CAT file there, can you explain the process in brief?

More
1 year 7 months ago #471 by docholliday
Right-click on the cat file. Open it to view. View the certificate chain and look for the ones with the red "x". Open that cert and "Install Certificate".

More
1 year 7 months ago #479 by SM-003

docholliday wrote: Right-click on the cat file. Open it to view. View the certificate chain and look for the ones with the red "x". Open that cert and "Install Certificate".

So, as you instructed, I opened the CAT file & install each of those RED five certificates manually twice, once for 'Current User' & another time for 'Local Machine' and then after installing all of those 5 certificates, again I tried to update the driver from device manager from the downloaded package, but with no luck. Same error, screenshots attached. Any more suggestion to follow?
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds