Intel Wireless WiFi 22.xxx - Page 13 - STATION-DRIVERS

Intel Wireless WiFi 22.xxx

More
2 months 1 week ago #5332 by Zardoc
Minor update

Je crois que je suis tellement intelligent, que je suis assez stupide pour le croire 1268
SPECS DE MES ORDIS

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #5336 by Fernando

Minor update

The *.PNF file is not part of the original driverpack.

MB: ASRock X570 Pro4, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, System Drive: 1 TB Sabrent Rocket 4.0, Graphics: Sapphire Radeon RX570, OS: Win10 x64 Pro
Last edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Fernando.

More
2 months 1 week ago #5338 by Tom
Replied by Tom on topic Intel Wireless WiFi 21.xx/22.xx
Nope, these files contain pre-compiled setup information that is used during the setup of a computer application or driver.

Cheers
Tom

More
2 months 1 week ago #5339 by Fernando
@Tom:
Nope, the *.PNF files are created by the target OS during the installation, but neither part of the original driverpack nor required for the installation.

MB: ASRock X570 Pro4, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, System Drive: 1 TB Sabrent Rocket 4.0, Graphics: Sapphire Radeon RX570, OS: Win10 x64 Pro

More
2 months 1 week ago #5340 by Zardoc

Nope, these files contain pre-compiled setup information that is used during the setup of a computer application or driver.

Cheers
Tom

That's right Tom. I couldn't get the package so I installed and ripped out the the files from Driver store file repository.

Je crois que je suis tellement intelligent, que je suis assez stupide pour le croire 1268
SPECS DE MES ORDIS

More
2 months 1 week ago #5341 by Tom
Replied by Tom on topic Intel Wireless WiFi 21.xx/22.xx

@Tom:
Nope, the *.PNF files are created by the target OS during the installation, but neither part of the original driverpack nor required for the installation

I maybe chose my wording poorly , but that's what I meant, it is using the *.inf file during installation to compile the PNF file. Of course not part of the driver package

Cheers
Tom

Time to create page: 1.356 seconds