Intel Network Connections Software Version 24.x, 25.x, 26.x - Page 17 - STATION-DRIVERS

Intel Network Connections Software Version 24.x, 25.x, 26.x

More
2 months 19 hours ago #6668 by Zardoc

Don't care about this whether it writes Windows 10 / Server 2022 64 bit, if you use Windows 11, you should use that that driver. Some reports claimed that the driver is optimized for Windows 11, however, I didn't notice any difference using the Windows 11 driver in Windows 10.

Cheers
Tom

Neither did I. I use the Win 10 drivers on my Rog board. Some of the drivers will show as Win 11 when I install from package. I think that they are sometimes all rolled up into 1.

Je crois que je suis tellement intelligent, que je suis assez stupide pour le croire 1268
SPECS DE MES ORDIS

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 15 hours ago - 2 months 15 hours ago #6669 by SM-003
tistou77

I agreed with whatever Tom & Zardoc said here earlier, as W11 released off late, in many drivers nowadays, you will find driver folder named for 'for Win10' that would worked well with Win11 too, just give it a try at first, if any issue faced then report here.

On another note, kindly use English as the common language for the ease of understanding here so that we don't have to use trasletor to read your question/post. 
Last edit: 2 months 15 hours ago by SM-003.

More
2 months 7 hours ago #6670 by Tom

On another note, kindly use English as the common language for the ease of understanding here so that we don't have to use trasletor to read your question/post. 

[offtopic]My native language is not French, however, from my understanding, the owners of this forum are French and some users can't speak English well. I think in this case, shouldn't insist on this. Getting problematic if it's Cyrillc or Chinese ;). The Google translation option on top of the forum is pretty helpful if necessary, but it messes with the formatting when posting and switch to English[/offtopic]

Cheers
Tom

More
1 month 4 weeks ago - 1 month 4 weeks ago #6674 by tistou77
Thanks for your reply

I tried the e1d.inf driver for W11 (the one for W10, e1d68, hasn't been updated for some time)
There doesn't seem to be a problem, but I don't know how to compare the "performance" between the 2 drivers

For the language, I had always spoken French since the opening of this site/forum, and since it's a "French site/forum", I didn't think it was up to me to adapt and use translator   
Last edit: 1 month 4 weeks ago by tistou77.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #6715 by admin
Intel(R) Ethernet Controller I225-xxx Serie Drivers Version 1.1.3.28

I225 Serie (station-drivers.com)

- ASUS Z490 ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA -INTEL I7 10700K 16Go Corsair RVB,
- SAMSUNG SSD970, SSD960/860/850 - NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX960 -
- CREATIVE SB X-Fi TITANIUM - STEELSERIE APEX7 RVB - STEELSERIE RIVEL 600 RGB -
- TOUR GAMDIAS RGB - TAPIS CORSAIR RGB - Free Fibre 2.5Gbs (Cat 7&8)
Attachments:

More
1 month 1 week ago #6734 by Dynastar
Intel Network Connections Software 27.3 (May 21, 2022)

Release notes :
downloadmirror.intel.com/732155/Release_Notes_27.3.pdf

Complete Driver Pack for Windows 11, 10, 8, Linux : (753,53 Mo)

downloadmirror.intel.com/732155/27_3.zip

Certified IT / Donator / Staff member / Global Moderator / Advisor
Asus Z170 Deluxe @ i7 7700K @ 16 GB GSkill ddr4 @ GTX Titan X
Asus ROG Crosshair VI Extreme @ Ryzen 7 - 3800xt @ 16 GB ddr4 @ Titan Xp
Asus Maximus Hero @ i9 9900k @ 16 GB ddr4 @ EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra OC
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin, Melchior, Ataemonus

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds