[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 23 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
2 years 9 months ago #349 by ex58
The following user(s) said Thank You: akks1981, moszter, DooGie, IntelliMoo

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #351 by erpster96

Hi friends i have asrock z87 extreme4 ALC1150 which is the best driver for me? thank you!! 1245

what is hardware ID number of ALC1150 realtek audio chip on ASRock Z87 Extreme4 board, EDU5K? use this Dell site on gathering hardware id number in Device Manager before I suggest driver:
www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/04/sl...-hardware-id?lang=en
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by erpster96.

More
2 years 9 months ago #353 by EDU5K

Hi friends i have asrock z87 extreme4 ALC1150 which is the best driver for me? thank you!! 1245

what is hardware ID number of ALC1150 realtek audio chip on ASRock Z87 Extreme4 board, EDU5K? use this Dell site on gathering hardware id number in Device Manager before I suggest driver:
www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/04/sl...-hardware-id?lang=en

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_18491151&REV_1000
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_18491151
Attachments:

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #354 by Le Grec
EDU5K, I have an MSI Z97 G45 Gaming M/B with ALC 1150.

Only thing I can tell you, some UAD drivers are being installed fine while others not. Probably because some specific manufacturers do not add our IDs. Currently I'm on 6.0.1.8522 that came in page 21 from user "ex58". So far didn't try newer.

I'm on Windows 10 x64 1803.

Here's a ScreenShot: imgur.com/a/BIstszL

I never bothered to install and make it work the new Interface some mates here are showing us. In fact I don't even know how-to, but I never needed it anyway. I was always disabling any effects the HDA drivers provide. Currently my Windows boots up in 4,2 seconds ( with "Fast Boot", "Prefetch", "Hibernation" and other crap off ) with my Samsung 850 SSD and I don't intend to increase the number with useless rubbish -unless you needed 'em of course which is no my concern. I try to prefetch/preload nothing within my powers. For instance, when you boot your machine, some elements of Microsoft's Edge are being preloaded and thus the instant opening of the browser -but don't know how to avoid this, unfortunately.

P.S. 1: Sorry for the lengthy post.

P.S. 2: In case you want to read further about Edge's preload, read this article ( I may have found a way to disable it, finally ) www.thewindowsclub.com/stop-windows-10-p...crosoft-edge-startup

P.S. 3: In case you want to disable Hibernation and save considerable amount of SSD space the command in CMD is "Powercfg -h off". About Hibernation you need to search in Control Panel or even BIOS because MSI has her own Fast Boot implementation along with Microsoft's. About Prefetch ( called Superfetch ), it's just a Service that you disable. And last but not least, you disable the RAM reading on each boot through BIOS. It truly saves time. Make your computer as efficient as possible.
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Le Grec.

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #355 by erpster96

I never bothered to install and make it work the new Interface some mates here are showing us. In fact I don't even know how-to, but I never needed it anyway. I was always disabling any effects the HDA drivers provide. Currently my Windows boots up in 4,2 seconds ( with "Fast Boot", "Prefetch", "Hibernation" and other crap off ) with my Samsung 850 SSD and I don't intend to increase the number with useless rubbish -unless you needed 'em of course which is no my concern. I try to prefetch/preload nothing within my powers. For instance, when you boot your machine, some elements of Microsoft's Edge are being preloaded and thus the instant opening of the browser -but don't know how to avoid this, unfortunately.

P.S. 2: In case you want to read further about Edge's preload, read this article ( I may have found a way to disable it, finally ) www.thewindowsclub.com/stop-windows-10-p...crosoft-edge-startup

That does not seem to work, Le Grec - MicrosoftEdge.exe & MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe files keep loading at startup in Win10 v1803...always.
Plus the tip works only in the upcoming 1809 version of Windows 10 (read one of the comments on that thewindowsclub page)
Currently updating/installing 8531 HDA drivers on some of my laptop/desktop PCs using Realtek audio chips using Win7/Win8.1/Win10 v1607 LTSB.

Edit 9/8: note to EDU5K - use latest generic FF00 Realtek HDA driver (8531) for your ASRock board.
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by erpster96.

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #356 by sncz.cmlo
Could some one recommend a Realtek driver for alc898 in a motherboard GA-Z87X-UD3H
ID : HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0899&SUBSYS_1458A002&REV_1000
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0899&SUBSYS_1458A002

and a laptop Lenovo ideaPad y580 alc269
ID : HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0269&SUBSYS_17AAC022&REV_1002
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0269&SUBSYS_17AAC022

Thanks...

Found alc898 ID on file HDXRtGi.inf but problem is... this file is also on FF00, FF03, FF06
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by sncz.cmlo. Reason: add data

Time to create page: 0.427 seconds