Intel® UHD & Iris Graphics Driver 3x Series (WDDM 3.0 & 3.1) - Page 7 - STATION-DRIVERS

Intel® UHD & Iris Graphics Driver 3x Series (WDDM 3.0 & 3.1)

More
8 months 5 days ago - 8 months 5 days ago #5647 by maffle

9955 has the same issues as 9922 and 9894, at least for me, with the playing video in the browser (Edge Chromium) simply locks up the image, remains static yet the cursor still works.

Try disabling MPOs if that helps for your issue with these reg files: nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5157

I found out long time ago, that Intel drivers are buggy with MPOs on (default), and it it worse under windows 11. Reported it here bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1258325

I also have the issue on older Intel gen GPU, HD5300, that Chrome/Edge randomly freezes for 30 seconds or so then unstucks. Intel GPU drivers are just a mess since years. Intel driver devs dont know what theyre doing. The 1 year old bug with DWM memory leak is still not fixed, there is hope they they FINALLY maybe found whats causing it.
Last edit: 8 months 5 days ago by maffle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom, Almighty1

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 5 days ago #5648 by Ataemonus
Thank you, but for the time being I am using the 9864 drivers which so far have no issue.

More
7 months 4 weeks ago #5687 by maffle
Anyone got a download link for 30.0.101.1002 as MS certified cab file? I dont want to install some zip file.

www.station-drivers.com/index.php/en/dri...002-WHQL/lang,en-gb/

More
7 months 4 weeks ago #5688 by Fernando

Anyone got a download link for 30.0.101.1002 as MS certified cab file? I dont want to install some zip file.

Nobody can install a driver as *.ZIP file and you can be sure, that the drivers of the linked *.ZIP package are digitally signed by Microsoft (WHQL stamped)..
After having unzipped the *.ZIP archive you can decide, whether you want to install just the "pure" drivers (manually from within the Device Manager) or the complete Drivers & Software Set (by running the Installer.exe, which is inside the package).

MB: ASRock X570 Pro4, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, System Drive: 1 TB Sabrent Rocket 4.0, Graphics: Sapphire Radeon RX570, OS: Win10 x64 Pro

More
7 months 4 weeks ago - 7 months 4 weeks ago #5694 by maffle

Nobody can install a driver as *.ZIP file and you can be sure, that the drivers of the linked *.ZIP package are digitally signed by Microsoft (WHQL stamped)..
After having unzipped the *.ZIP archive you can decide, whether you want to install just the "pure" drivers (manually from within the Device Manager) or the complete Drivers & Software Set (by running the Installer.exe, which is inside the package).

What are you talking about? i asked of a digitally signed cab file, like someone posted before on here. I wont install nor extract a zip file which can easily be manipulated and contain viruses, because there are exe files in there not signed.
Last edit: 7 months 4 weeks ago by maffle.

More
7 months 4 weeks ago - 7 months 4 weeks ago #5695 by Ataemonus
Then, may I ask, why come here, to this site/forum ? You are aware that 95% of the drivers posted here are not official and are repacked into zip files by the contributors, right ?
Stick to official drivers, that are signed and whatever, or do your own work and get the cab file from Microsoft.
Last edit: 7 months 4 weeks ago by Ataemonus.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds