Intel Management Engine (ME/AMT) Firmware Version 126.96.36.19961 (LP)(5Mo)
Date & Version: 2018/11/04, 188.8.131.5261 (5Mo)
Pour: Intel 100/200/300-series Corporate LP chipsets
Release Note: - Fixed the following security vulnerabilities:
CVE-2018-12188, CVE-2018-12189, CVE-2018-12190, CVE-2018-12191,
CVE-2018-12192, CVE-2018-12199, CVE-2018-12187, CVE-2018-12196
- Fixed an issue where Intel(R) ME does not work properly after performing FW
- Fixed an issue where firmware reset occurs when loading web storage when
- Fixed an issue where wrong Intel(R) LMS version is displayed when executing
- Fixed an issue when starting user consent flow, MEBX Consent is not displayed.
- Fixed an issue when the platform is on S3 resume flow, the HECI SW fails to
communicate with HECI FW.
Type: Region Stock
SKU: Corporate LP
Inclus: Firmware, Flash & Info tools.
Warning for PCH-LP 100-series systems:
Make sure to mind the firmware PDM status which is distinguished between YPDM (Yes) and NPDM (No). PDM stands for 'Power Down Mitigation' and is some sort of erratum, which is only relevant to 100-series PCH-LP systems. Thus, it is an attribute of every CSME v11.x firmware which supports 100-series PCH-LP systems. The PDM status of a firmware can be detected by ME Analyzer. It is suggested to update from YPDM to YPDM and from NPDM to NPDM. From what has been observed, flashing from NPDM to YPDM or vice versa completes successfully in most cases. However, sometimes it can cause FWUpdate errors mid-way which can usually be solved by reflashing after a reboot.
! Station-Drivers ne peut pas être tenu pour responsable en cas de problème !
! Station-Drivers can not be held responsible in the event of a problem !)
- Submitted By:
- Fdrsoft (admin)
- File Size:
- 13 199 552 octets
- File Version:
- 184.108.40.20661 (LP)(5Mo)
- File Author:
- File HomePage:
- Click to visit site
- Submitted On:
- 17 Dec 2018
Be the first to comment! Please sign in or register.