[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 305 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
4 months 2 days ago #6106 by atplsx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ataemonus, eray

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 day ago #6110 by atplsx
The following user(s) said Thank You: IntelliMoo, Erbse

More
4 months 10 hours ago - 4 months 10 hours ago #6115 by SM-003
@ Josephtheam  @ ZacharyCiz  & @ WilliamWaire
this is not the forum & topic thread to discuss about Linux/Android/iphone, posts deleted, stay on topic & post in English. 

Last edit: 4 months 10 hours ago by SM-003.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin, THEBOSS619, Ataemonus

More
3 months 4 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #6116 by erpster96

this is not the forum & topic thread to discuss about Linux/Android/iphone, posts deleted, stay on topic & post in English. 

thanks SM-003 for taking care of this

this is one of the reasons why I have delayed new announcements of new unofficial UAD drivers here because of non-relevant or "spam" posts that needed to be removed/deleted

=====

going back to the Realtek HDA/UAD topic-

v6.0.9282.1 UAD HP driver from Hewlett-Packard (posted 1/18/2022)  { sp136750 - release notes }
v6.0.9277.1 UAD Lenovo driver from Lenovo (posted 1/19/2022) { win10 download - release notes }  { win11 download - release notes }

for Gigabyte users:

unofficial 6.0.9277.1, 6.0.9289.1 & 6.0.9298.1 UAD Gigabyte drivers > { 9277 download }  { 9289 download }  {9298 download - experimental; I may repack or re-release this one sometime next month}

edit 3/4 - 9298 gigabyte download link removed; see newest post for the repacked 9298 version
Last edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by erpster96.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ataemonus, CryoEnd

More
3 months 4 weeks ago - 3 months 4 weeks ago #6118 by SM-003

thanks SM-003 for taking care of this

this is one of the reasons why I have delayed new announcements of new unofficial UAD drivers here because of non-relevant or "spam" posts that needed to be removed/deleted

=====

going back to the Realtek HDA/UAD topic-

v6.0.9282.1 UAD HP driver from Hewlett-Packard (posted 1/18/2022)  { sp136750 - release notes }
v6.0.9277.1 UAD Lenovo driver from Lenovo (posted 1/19/2022) { win10 download - release notes }  { win11 download - release notes }

for Gigabyte users:

unofficial 6.0.9277.1, 6.0.9289.1 & 6.0.9298.1 UAD Gigabyte drivers > { 9277 download }  { 9289 download }  { 9298 download - experimental; I may repack or re-release this one sometime next month}

Now Its become my routine (delete spam/OT posts 2/3 per day on an average) nowadays & I've zero tolerance towards spammers & spam posts, naturally I banned every poster but there are some exclusions as well i.e. like these newbies. They were discussing genuine things that are not spam but off-topic here so I just deleted those 3/4 posts here without banning them.

@ erpster96
You (or anyone else) don't need to wait or delay to post something for spamming, if you see anything like a spam or OT post, then just use the 'Report This' button located bottom-right corner of every post, this will help us even more to clean up the clutter & stay within relevant topic & posts in this forum. I request everyone to do the same i.e. everytime you see anything irrelevant OT/spam, report on that. 

When the new version of SD forum will be live, I hope the situation will improve from there (in every aspects).
Last edit: 3 months 4 weeks ago by SM-003.
The following user(s) said Thank You: THEBOSS619, Ataemonus

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #6120 by SM-003

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds