JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 293
Intel Management Engine (ME/AMT) Firmware Version 220.127.116.118 (LP)(5Mo)
Thank you for downloading Intel Management Engine (ME/AMT) Firmware Version 18.104.22.1688 (LP)(5Mo)
If your download does not start automatically after a few seconds, please click on the Download link above
Version: 22.214.171.1248 (5Mo)
Pour: Intel 100-series Corporate LP Skylake-Y and Skylake-U.
Inclus: Firmware, Flash & Info tools.
Attention: Do not try to flash this on Skylake-S/H.
- Adds fixes for Intel ME security issues.
- Corrects a power-down sequencing issue.
- Corrects a problem where the system is prevented from booting if power is lost twice during a firmware update.
- Fixes a system hang when transitioning to Sx (S3, S4 or S5) states during firmware update.
- Fixes a system hang when transitioning to Sx states on Chrome OS.
- Fixes a system hang when transitioning to Sx states when Hyperthreading is disabled.
- Corrects ME firmware not sending watchdog notification to the MEI driver.
- Fixes a potential memory leak.
- Corrects a possible corrupted playback issue with PAVP 2.0 or 3.0.
- Fixes an issue where the console will not echo the first 8 characters during SOL session on Linux.
- Changes KVM to return 'Sprite failure' instead of starting when the SecIO service is disabled.
- Fixes a potential loss of M3 BIST results on systems with AutoBIST enabled if a system reset occurs during the test.
- Fixes an unexpected ME reset when resuming to S0 after S0->S3->S5 transitions initiated by AMT remote control. -
- Corrects wrong firmware status indicated (S3) in some corner cases while in Power Policy 2.
- Will now allow MEBx UI entry after disabling AMT in Setup.
- Fixes error messages displayed during ME unconfiguration.
*** WARNING: Rollback to the previous version is not allowed after this update. ***
- Submitted By:
- File Size:
- File Version:
- 126.96.36.1998 (LP)(5Mo)
- File Author:
- Submitted On:
- 15 Jun 2016
Be the first to comment! Please sign in or register.