Realtek USB Ethernet 10.46 doesn't install for me - STATION-DRIVERS

Realtek USB Ethernet 10.46 doesn't install for me

More
5 months 1 week ago #5043 by MrPepka
DriverMax downloaded a new driver for the Realtek USB network card, but after installing this driver, the computer does not see the network card. After unplugging and plugging the card into the computer, the system sees the card, but with a yellow exclamation mark and error code 37 (the request is not supported). Of course, the program is not infallible, but the inf of this driver is my card's ID, so the driver should work. Anyone have any idea for this? Here is the link to the driver - mega.nz/folder/0vZCQbBT#6M0Z4aVHbnH1rTrKfyBHFQ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago - 5 months 1 week ago #5046 by Tom
Same here, also Code 37.
Error Message in the Event Viewer:
The driver \Driver\rtucx21x64 failed to load for the device USB\VID_0BDA&PID_8152\00E04CF31377
Pretty sure, even the driver carries correct values in the inf file, the driver is not for this hardware.
rtump64x64.sys: v10.45.0308.2021
rtucx21x64.sys: v10.46.0406.2021
You probably will have a hard time to roll back to the previous driver, I had to delete the corresponding files from the DriverStore, Only after that I was able to install the previous driver.

Cheers
Tom
Last edit: 5 months 1 week ago by Tom.

More
5 months 1 week ago #5047 by Dynastar
Hi

What OS are you actually using ?

32 bit or 64 bit ?

I highly suggest you to stay on v 10.45 for the moment

There's no new version since this last one anyway

regards

Certified IT / Donator / Staff member / Global Moderator / Advisor / Fibered @ 1 Gb/s Max
Asus ROG Crosshair VI Extreme + Ryzen 7 - 3800XT + 16 GB Kingston HyperX Fury RGB ddr4
iMac 27" Late 2013 @ i7-4771 @ NVidia GTX 780M - 4 GB @ 32 GB ddr3-1600 Samsung

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #5146 by MrPepka
Today I picked up another version 10.46 which still doesn't work. I wonder if if I could replace the names of the driver and the inf and cat files, it would work? - mega.nz/folder/Z7gxAQZS#LfeExCSzRcqDE0ffuREX6Q

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #5147 by Tom
Nope, you can't, the CAT files are the WHQL signature matching exactly the hash values of the supplied binary and inf file. Stay with 10.45 if there are no issues, it works fine for me.
Cheers
Tom

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #5228 by MrPepka
Problem solved
Today from DriverMax I received a driver version that worked and installed without any problems, interestingly, the driver has the same sys and inf file names as version 10.46
Link to the driver - drive.google.com/drive/folders/1B-lMoW_O...lvWAkkJN?usp=sharing

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds