NOTE ! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you do not change the settings of your browser, you agree

Forum  

Messagerie  

You are not logged in.

We have 1346 guests and 5 members online

• Pacman
  • tistou77
  • LION
  • Frost
  • tom886

Connexion  

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Ceci est une entête optionnelle pour la Boîte à idée.

TOPIC: Asrock Fatal1ty Z270 Professional Gaming i7

Asrock Fatal1ty Z270 Professional Gaming i7 7 months 1 week ago #14704

• Fdrsoft
  • admin
  • Administrateur
Impeccable on aura a peu près la même 6+ 5+ 5+ 5+ 6+ 12+ 12+ 12+ 13+ 13+ 13+ 25+
Asrock Fatal1ty Z270 Professional Gaming i7/ i7 6700K / 16Go Corsaire DDR4 3200 MHz CL12 / Seasonic 700W Platinum / X-Fi titanium HD & Hifi Samsung / Enermax Thormax / IIYAMA XB2483HSU / Samsung SSD840Pro/850Pro/850EVO,Sandisk Ultra II 480Go / GTX960 / Clavier G-Skill / Souris G-Skill /
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Asrock Fatal1ty Z270 Professional Gaming i7 7 months 1 week ago #14715

• Alexandrus
  • Apprenti
Z270 Taichi is the same board as the Fatal1ty Z270 Professional Gaming i7, minus the Aquantia 5Gbps network and QLED diagnostics and onboard buttons.
Obviously, the color scheme differs as well, both are fugly as heck, designed for Japanese or Chinese people who like the "in your face" style.
Also, both are plaqued by some silly design lacks of logic, such as the usage of ASMedia SATA controller, as if these boards will ever be used for some sort of storage server, 6 SATA ports are not enough, but 10 should be plenty, lol, and also lack the rear USB 2.0 ports, very usefull for mouse and keyboard, where the USB 3.0 is plagued by issues with some mice and keyboards, especially in the UEFI, before the OS takes control.
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by Alexandrus.

Asrock Fatal1ty Z270 Professional Gaming i7 7 months 1 week ago #14716

• Fdrsoft
  • admin
  • Administrateur
Personally, I use the 8 Sata ports because 6 ssd and 2 sata burners so not superfluous (Asrock Professional)but yes not enough USB 2.0, otherwise yes there is a problem with the Aquantia chipset that slows down the display of the internet pages.
Otherwise yes as a whole, the two cards are identical :)
Asrock Fatal1ty Z270 Professional Gaming i7/ i7 6700K / 16Go Corsaire DDR4 3200 MHz CL12 / Seasonic 700W Platinum / X-Fi titanium HD & Hifi Samsung / Enermax Thormax / IIYAMA XB2483HSU / Samsung SSD840Pro/850Pro/850EVO,Sandisk Ultra II 480Go / GTX960 / Clavier G-Skill / Souris G-Skill /
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by admin.

Asrock Fatal1ty Z270 Professional Gaming i7 7 months 1 week ago #14721

• Pacman
  • Modérateur
Alexandrus wrote:
Z270 Taichi is the same board as the Fatal1ty Z270 Professional Gaming i7, minus the Aquantia 5Gbps network and QLED diagnostics and onboard buttons.
Obviously, the color scheme differs as well, both are fugly as heck, designed for Japanese or Chinese people who like the "in your face" style.
Also, both are plaqued by some silly design lacks of logic, such as the usage of ASMedia SATA controller, as if these boards will ever be used for some sort of storage server, 6 SATA ports are not enough, but 10 should be plenty, lol, and also lack the rear USB 2.0 ports, very usefull for mouse and keyboard, where the USB 3.0 is plagued by issues with some mice and keyboards, especially in the UEFI, before the OS takes control.

Well, if you buy a motherboard for it's physical appearance, i say, you would have to be pretty stupid.

I have not yet noticed any problem using a mouse or keyboard on the USB 3 ports though.

So "fugly" or not, Asrock makes excellent motherboards, from my experience.
Asrock Z270 Taichi - Intel i7-6700K - Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2800Mhz - 2xSamsung 840 Pro 256GB RAID 0 - Cooler Master Silent M Pro 1000W
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by Pacman.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds