NOTE ! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you do not change the settings of your browser, you agree

DONATE NOW FOR STATION-DRIVERS

To be able to continue offering you the latest drivers, bios, and firmwares, Station-Drivers needs donation to rent its server and other infrastructures
A BIG THANKS to: Donald-F, Jerome-C, Kris-L, Amaury-T, Xavier-F, Wolfgang-K, Jesus-J-A-F, ...,(complete list of donors) For their donations Complice

Forum  

Messagerie  

You are not logged in.

We have 1931 guests and 3 members online

• Pacman
  • p82
  • truface

Connexion  

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Postez ici juste les derniers drivers, firmwares, bios, ...

TOPIC: Intel Management Engine (ME) Firmware Version 11.8.50.3399 (S&H

Intel Management Engine (ME) Firmware Version 11.8.50.3399 (S&H 5 months 2 weeks ago #15602

• Fdrsoft
  • admin
  • Administrateur
Thank you for using MEAnalyzer!
Gooddddddd 5+
Plutomaniac odd because bitdefender finds me as a virus and removes it every time
Asrock Fatal1ty Z270 Professional Gaming i7/ i7 6700K / 16Go Corsaire DDR4 3200 MHz CL12 / Seasonic 700W Platinum / X-Fi titanium HD & Hifi Samsung / Enermax Thormax / IIYAMA XB2483HSU / Samsung SSD840Pro/850Pro/850EVO,Sandisk Ultra II 480Go / GTX960 / Clavier G-Skill / Souris G-Skill /
Last Edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by admin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Intel Management Engine (ME) Firmware Version 11.8.50.3399 (S&H 5 months 2 weeks ago #15603

• plutomaniac
  • Apprenti
The project is open source and the executable is built using PyInstaller so it must be a false positive between BitDefender and the former. You can install Python and run the script natively like Pacman does. ;)

Intel Management Engine (ME) Firmware Version 11.8.50.3399 (S&H 5 months 2 weeks ago #15604

bonjour

j'ai téléchargé le firmware mais quand je clique sur l'application MEUpdate.tool, j'ai un message d'erreur qui me dit que l'asus z270-a prime n'est pas supporté...

comment faire?

Intel Management Engine (ME) Firmware Version 11.8.50.3399 (S&H 5 months 2 weeks ago #15605

• Savant fou
  • Zardoc
  • Utilisateur Super Expert
Essaie cette version.

Clique le lien 9+
The following user(s) said Thank You: bretonneux
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds